Monday, March 28, 2011

Racetrack Car Carrier - version 2

A few months back I made a couple of racetrack car carriers for my boys using Creation Corner's great tutorial. We have a birthday party coming up soon for my husband's nephew's little boy. I've been trying to think of some of the cute boy things I could make for our little cousin. This was one of the first things that came to my mind. Of course I had to find just the perfect fabric - loving me some Riley Blake fabric lately!I added a new touch of the road lines using some crochet thread - wish I had thought of this addition for my boy's racetracks. I have another idea in mind to add to this one for the present. We'll see how the week goes but it's something I've had on my to-do-list for awhile. I'm excited to give it a whirl! Check back later this week.
post signature

No comments: