Sunday, March 6, 2011

Even More New Quiet Book Pages

I present three more new, just finished, quiet book pages.
Pattern Caterpillar: This page is copied straight from The Crafty Chicks. The boys can work on colors, shapes, and patterns.Spaceship - This is a page I dreamed up. Let's just say that it sure looked better in my head than it does in real life. But the boys like the aliens (they're my favorite part too). The bottom of the spaceship velcros closed to hold the aliens inside when they not at play.Tool Box - This is another of my new favorites. This is an idea from Serving Pink Lemonade's felt toy section. I took that idea and turned it into a quiet book page. Son #1 built us a new house with this page during church today. For some reason I dreaded making the tools, but they were actually very quick and easy!

Now that I have eight new pages finished in the last week, maybe I'll move on to something new. Don't get me wrong, there are still some new quiet book pages brewing in my brain . . . . but I'm ready to craft something other than pages for a few days.

I'm on a personal mission to use up items from my more than generous "stash" of crafting supplies and fabric this year. What will it be?

1 comment:

Amanda said...

These are very cute! Though I have a little girl, I will be using these ideas and kinda switching them to fit a female! Thank you!