Sunday, August 11, 2013

Baby Girl Headbands

I'm not really a girly girl and I'm actually quite glad that I only have boys because I wouldn't have known what to do if I had had a girly girl.  Bows and ribbons and flowers and sparkly things usually aren't my thing.  And quite frankly, I have never been a big fan of the flowery, feathery headbands that moms put on their baby girls.

But I finally broke down and decided to whip a few up to add to some baby gifts that were headed out from my house.  I think I could have placed a small, fairly conservative headband on a baby girl if I had gotten the opportunity.  And these couldn't have been simpler to make!!!

Let's take a closer look at these - you can buy fold over elastic in all kinds of colors and patterns.  It's so soft!


I wanted the headbands to be interchangeable so that you weren't just limited to one flower per headband.  Really easy to do!  I found this You Tube video and wanted to have it for the future if I ever decide to make these again.  



post signature

No comments: