Sunday, February 3, 2013

Colors Quiet Book

Apparently my recent stint at "Quiet Books Anonymous" was NOT successful, because I have a new book to share.  This one is definitely too simple for my boys - it is targeted at a much younger audience.  But I had purchased the kit and pattern from Everyday Celebration's Etsy shop awhile ago and decided to whip it up . . . to add to my themed quiet book collection. 

It was definitely an easy project.  I used her fabric and trims and added in some of my own.  Son #2 opened it up after I finished it and started going through naming all the colors in Spanish.  So if nothing else this is working as an assist for learning a second language.  I'll take whatever I can get!

Anyway - here it is: 
The cover

Red/Orange

Yellow/Green

Blue/Purple

Pink/Brown

Black/White

Back Cover
 
Pretty cute if I do say so myself.
post signature

No comments: