Saturday, January 26, 2013

Airy Voile Scarf

I try to be a scarf wearer - they are cute and look so great . . . . on most people.  But most of the time I don't feel like I can really pull a scarf off - I'm not one of "those people".  That doesn't keep me from buying and making all kinds of scarves.  I found this really cute voile scarf "kit" over at Anna Marie Horner's shop and couldn't resist ordering one.  The fabric was even prettier in person.   The fabric cuts are perfect - 12" x 88".  I could have made an infinity scarf with it, but I went with just a plain old "flat" scarf. 

The fabric is so light and airy.  And it was easier to sew than I thought it might be.  (Hint - the key is lots and lots of pinning!)  I wore it yesterday to work and it was perfect.  And it worked up in all of about 30 minutes max. 

I love quick, easy, and cute projects!
post signature

No comments: