Sunday, August 12, 2012

Making Necklaces

I got on a jewelry making kick the other day - some came out the way the picture in my brain looked.  A couple didn't quite turn out the way I imagined.  But that's the great thing about jewelry - you can recycle it and try again.  Here are the ones that made the cut.
This one is long and you can't really tell from the picture, but the beads are a beautiful coral color.
Then I made a slightly shorter one with turquoise beads.  I love it - made a matching bracelet for it too.
Then I found another really cute crystal pendant.  I've made a couple of necklaces like this before, but this one will be sent off as a gift.  Again, bad picture but imagine a clear crystal - the flash makes it look yellow but it really is pretty.

And here is a close up with the charms I added.  
post signature

No comments: