Monday, August 27, 2012

Red Coral and Black Agate Jewelry

I seem to be on a jewelry making kick lately - so enjoy another new necklace/bracelet set.
 
This one is made with red coral rounds and rondels and gray/black agate oval beads.  Love the color combination!

 For the bracelet, I went with three strands - one gray/black agate, one red coral linked with chain, and the third just a simple silver chain. 
 
I'm loving the agate trend - I have a couple of new types of agate beads on order so you'll be seeing more in the next few weeks.  In the meantime - I have been working on a brand new sewing project - it's been cut out and sitting on my sewing table waiting for attention for a few months.  I've been dreading it for some reason, but it is actually turning out to be more fun that I anticipated.  Hopefully next weekend I'll have pictures.
post signature

No comments: