Sunday, October 2, 2011

Halloween Pillows

Slowly, but surely I'm getting in to fall. I really hate to see summer end, but at least we're having a beautiful fall to end it with!

I wanted to decorate the house and yard for Halloween this weekend, but it was too nice outside to be stuck cleaning the garage - to get to the decorations. So I rounded up a few things to put up so that it felt like we acknowledged the fact that it is now October - like our Halloween Advent Calendar.

I also whipped up these adorable Halloween pillow-cases for the boys. I'm completely in awe of these super easy and incredibly cute pillowcases from Little Birdie Secrets. I made the boys each a custom pillowcase earlier this year and they have been a huge hit. I think I'll work on rounding up some cute Christmas fabric and make them each one for December.

So quick, so easy . . . why not have one for every holiday? Love them!

post signature

No comments: