Sunday, September 25, 2011

My List Is Getting Pretty Long

Life never seems to get less busy! My list of chores, work, and yes, even crafts, seems to just keep getting bigger and bigger. I did manage to squeak out a Monogram Taggie for a baby gift that needs to get out in the mail soon. Of course there is a baby blanket to go with it that needs to be finished that is right on top of the PILE list of things to do.


I do love making these little things though - simple but cute!



And just so I don't seem to be completely out of touch with my crafty side, I have been spending some late nights working on jewelry projects for my friend's business. It's been good "practice" for me and fun to get some new ideas. I'm such a symmetrical jewelry maker - her designs are anything but symmetrical. Love it! Ok - I'm going to make some time this week . . . we'll see what I come up with!



post signature

No comments: