Monday, July 25, 2011

Just a little of This and That . . .

We've been having way too much fun this summer and I've been having a hard time sitting myself down to craft. I did spend a few minutes last night putting a few beads together. These beads have been sitting on the shelf staring at me for more than a few months.

I bought these beads at JoAnn's awhile back - and they're much prettier in person. The picture doesn't do them justice. They are pretty browns and blues.And then . . . there's turquoise. I {love} turquoise. I have lots of it - all kinds. I found these round beads a long time ago and finally put them together for a bracelet and matching drop earrings. Can't wait to wear them.I've also finally got the back pieced to my charm baby quilt. Now I just need to run and grab some warm & natural batting and decide if I'm going to try free motion quilting it myself . . . or if I'll wimp out and drop it off to be quilted by a professional! We shall see.
post signature

No comments: