Sunday, March 3, 2013

Bold, Chunky Bracelets

I've had a couple of strands of miscellaneous beads sitting around for awhile. You've seen them at the craft stores - a strand of coordinating beads that you can make whatever you want out of.  I bought them thinking they would make great necklaces or bracelets.  I finally decided to sit down the other night and play with them.  Both sets of beads decided they wanted to be bracelets. 

Here is #1 - Black and sparkles.  The focal bead right in the middle is large and beautiful. 

 I don't know why I am so dang symmetrical.  But I just can't help myself.  I do love how it turned out.

I had two strands of white/clear/sparkly beads and they decided to become a multi strand bracelet, along with a strand of thick silver chain.  I was a little worried about this bracelet being "too bulky, too big", but . . . .

. . . . I wore it to work on Friday and loved it!  Super bold and chunky!  And a nice mix of coordinated beads all put together for you.  I'm really going to have to branch out of my comfort zone and make a non-symmetrical necklace with these coordinated strands in the future.
post signature

No comments: