Monday, April 30, 2012

Little Bags and Big Bags

I seem to have a thing for bags.  And really, can you ever have too many bags?  Big bags, little bags, medium bags.

Well here's a little linen-look bag that I whipped up for a quick birthday present for one of my favorite neighbors.  I found the inspiration piece over at Periwinkle Pincushion.  Cute, cute, cute!  She calls it the French Country Zipper Pouch - I call it super cute.  I found the linen-look fabric over at Hobby Lobby.


And the lining is a favorite from one of the Riley Blake lines.


And here's the stack in progress - I decided to make teacher thank you gifts for all of the boys' teachers this year.  I knew I needed to get an early start.  So - - - I have one all done, and quite a few more left to go.  I'll show more when they're all done.  Easy!

post signature

No comments: