Sunday, June 19, 2011

Summer Projects to Do - Someday Soon

This is my incredibly busy time at work . . . . no time for crafting. But along with checking off work projects that need to be finished up and taken care of, I'm also keeping up with my craft project list of things to do. For the beginning of July, I have these three projects at the top of said list:

1. Pillowcases - cute and totally simple! Little Birdie Secrets has this great tutorial that I really want to try. I need to pick up some Thomas the Train cottons for son #1 and then something fun for son #2. They will love them!2. Chick-sicles - seriously, how cute are these! Suzanne at Just Another Hangup has the pattern and a tutorial for a rice-filled cooling pad for the kiddos. Heck, I'd like one for myself too. Gotta get a few of these made to keep in the frig/freezer.3. Love Birds - and to go with the chick-sicle, Suzanne also has these rice-filled owl heating pads over at Just Another Hangup. For some reason, little boy monster heating pads seem to be running through my head . . . but even if I don't get that creative, these little owls will find a home with my boys. Ok - off to memorize some new laws and sign a stack of papers I forgot to sign on Friday so people can get paid. Work is never done . . . at least this time of year!
post signature

No comments: