Tuesday, October 19, 2010

My Blogging Finds

Regardless of the fact that my crafting To Do List is plenty long, I can always seem to find cute new things to add to the list. Here are some of the fun Halloween crafts I've been seeing around blogland in the last few days:

2x4 Wood Scrap Spookies
Diary of a Preppy Mom made these incredibly cute Halloween decorations. If there was only a few more weeks before trick or treat day, these would definitely end up on my mantle.

Spooky Pillows

Army Wife Quilter expanded on a bat pillow idea and created these vampire and Frankenstein pillows. Spooky Bowl of Eyeballs

Flamingo Toes made these great Spooky Eyeballs from dollar store plastic balls. She even includes a free printable pdf of the eyes for us. I do love it when people share.

No comments: