Monday, September 6, 2010

A Pleated Pouch

I seem to be on a roll with cute little zippered pouches. I decided to try another pattern - Skip to my Lou's Pleated Pouch.This one is super easy and quick. I seem to find plenty of things to pop in these and haul around. Can you ever have too many?
And I've got quite a few fun projects started . . . now I just need some time to finish them up. I had a very enjoyable trip to Joann's today armed with 3 coupons that cut my $60 bill down to $40. And just now, after some very fun blog stalking, I've decided I need to make another quick run there tomorrow on my way home. Fall is definitely in the air and I have some "Fall Favorites" gifts to get ready to exchange.
Here is a peek at one of my current projects that is waiting to be finished. Can't wait to see what these turn in to!

No comments: