Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Racetrack Car Carrier

Oh how quickly summer flies by when you're having fun! I can't believe how fast it really is going. I haven't gotten much done by way of craftiness lately - funerals, vacations, stay-cations, work (a little here and there), and a craft room full of boxes . . . husband is not teaching in a classroom next year but doing a district job and therefore many of the boxes from his classroom move have found their way inside our house and some are currently blocking access to my sewing machine and craft table . . . . hum . . . . how long can I last without crafting? For now I'll just have to blog-stalk and find cute things to add to my already long list of crafts to make. Today's addition . . . . Racetrack Car Carrier from Creation Corner. I have two little guys who would LOVE these. I HAVE to make a "quick" stop at the fabric store tomorrow and I've added a couple of squares of black felt to my list. Goodness knows I have plenty of scraps for the rest of the list of supplies.
Now if I can just make it to the sewing machine . . . . . wish me luck and strong arms for lifting the boxes out of the way!

No comments: