Sunday, June 13, 2010

Somebody Stop Me!

So my friend ended up having a girl . . . and of course that means another new ric rac blanket. I'd seen this cute owl fabric and had been thinking it would make a great blanket - sure enough it did. It's all packed in to a gift bag with a girlie outfit for giving tomorrow. While I was at the fabric store I found more great boy fabric (trucks and boats) so someday soon another will be made . . . really, somebody stop me!
This is a picture of two burp cloths that a friend of mine from Oklahoma sent me when son #2 was born. I've been wanting to make a few to have on hand for gifts. So simple but so cute . . . Take a flat fold diaper, cut a piece of fabric that roughly fits in the center part. Sew it down with a fun ric rac border. Wha la . . . . Simple and yet so cute!

No comments: