Sunday, February 19, 2012

New Fabric . . . New Projects

I really am having a tough time getting in the crafting groove again. I pretty much come home from work, get the kids going on their homework, fix dinner, get the kids to bed, and then crawl in my own bed to answer emails, edit reports, and crash to sleep. I have projects started and others waiting in the wings . . . but I just can't seem to find the energy.


I decided that the remedy might be a trip to one of my favorite fabric stores . . . and what did I find there? Well, of course, some fabulous fabric! I do love me some Riley Blake fabrics!

Here's what I came home with - the bottom two fabrics, along with the super-sized brown ric-rac will be turned in to a baby blanket to welcome a new little boy in my neighborhood. Then the top four will be turned into pillowcases for my own little boys.

And the new little quiet books I've been ever so slowly working on, will be farther along by this time next week . . . I hope. Ok - maybe I'll clean the craft room/office tomorrow on my day off . . . maybe that's what's keeping me from feeling the groove. I'll report back - unless I get lost in there!

post signature

No comments: