Monday, March 14, 2011

Baby Stuff

Have I mentioned how much I love looking at my new blog design?

I really do but aside from that, I've been busy making little gifts for little babies. I seem to know lots of families who are adding new little ones right now. So I've started back in on ric rac blankets and some new super cute, super easy burp clothes.
A friend of mine had sent me some burp cloths like these when son #2 was born and I finally came across a great tutorial over at Just Another Hang Up and whipped up a few of my own. These are for my cousin's twin girls that were born recently. I still have a few things to add in for the final gift but I still have a few weeks before I will see them.
Then I whipped up another set of burp cloths for another cousin's pending baby boy. I had this ric rac blanket setting around waiting for a boy to be born and luckily I was able to find some coordinating Riley Blake fabric at the store still for the burpies.

Here is the ric rac blanket made a few months back - it finally gets to come out of the quilt/blanket pile to be used. Here is the link from Sew Much Ado - just to keep it close to the top of current posts so I don't have to hunt back through to find it.
post signature

No comments: