Monday, November 29, 2010

My List of Things to Do This Month

How does that old saying go - something about it's always feast or famine. I went a few weeks without being in too much of a crafting mood - and now I have a list of projects a mile long. And I'm trying to be disciplined to hold off on using all my free time to craft so that I can continue on my de-junking binge. I still have my pantry, the craft room/office, and the storage room to go. It feels sooooo good to de-junk! But crafts are calling my name!
Here are a few of the things on my list for this month. Some are just for me and others are gifts. This is a new project I ordered that should be arriving this week. I can't wait for this one!

This is a project that I started a very, very long time ago. Here's a hint - until last year, it had been about 15 years since we put up a Christmas tree (just keeping life simple - not a formal protest of Christmas). Now with little ones around, we gave in last year and loved every minute of having a tree in the house. Without a Christmas tree, I haven't needed to finish this craft - but now it will come in very handy. Can't wait to finish this one up!This fabric is for a new project pattern I bought. I'm hoping to get to it this year.

These are something I do every year for family gifts. I've probably waited too long to get started on these. I hope I can find the time!

And these items are some of my all time favorites. I'll post more about these later. But we have some good ideas for gifts using new versions of these items. I need more time in every day! These are for a project I saw on a blog a few months back. I finally found the paper that I wanted to use for this one. Now I just need about 2 hours to put it all together.A simple - about 20 minute - project. It's been on my sewing table all pinned and ready to go for a few months and I forgot all about it. This will make a great present for one of my boys.And finally - this one will probably have to wait until January - but I have so many new ideas floating around in my brain for this ongoing project. I'll definitely post more about this one after the holidays are over.

I'll post about each project as I finish it - now I'm off to do a textbook review that is due tomorrow. Better put my reading glasses on!

No comments: