Monday, May 23, 2011

Check . . . and Check!

I'm a list girl - always have been . . . always will be. But for me it's a good thing. I love to make a list and check things off as I accomplish them. So for this week, call it check and check!




1. Fabric bookmarks - these are still my favorite fabric bookmark pattern. I've made a few already and whipped these up yesterday for teacher gifts for the end of school. Little Birdie Secrets has a great tutorial for these on her blog. Fast . . . easy . . . and very cute!

2. Charm pack baby quilt - And the top is finally finished. Cluck Cluck Sew made hers a little while back and I wanted to whip one up. Now that I finally got over not having every little intersection perfectly aligned, I think it looks great.The flower was fun to work up and create. I think I'm going to try machine quilting this one on my own. I've been working on piecing the back this afternoon. More to come!

Here is the next project I have in mind for this week . . . a new summer tote bag from Noodlehead. Here is her version. I have some perfect scraps waiting to be used for just this bag. And for some reason I feel some pom-poms coming on for this one - we'll see.


post signature

No comments: